As Trip Organizer of Erasmus Extreme you’ll be in charge of the yearly trips abroad. It will be your responsibility to set everything in order with the companies abroad and make sure all is settled for the members to join.
- Gain valuable experience on how to successfully guide an organization
- Develop your communication, networking, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Gain confidence and responsibility in the business industry
- Work in a cross-functional team, which ensures that each person’s capabilities are
used to their full potential
- Contribute to the growth of Erasmus Extreme Sports Association
- Join a daring and friendly community
What we look for
- Creativity – you do not see problems but also seek solutions
- Proactiveness – willingness to try new things without being afraid of failure
- Reliability – people can count on you to get the work done.
- Team player – able to work in a team and willing to compromise.
- Time management – some weeks will be more work than others. We seek for
people who are flexible with their time and effort between university.
- Motivation – your actions and decisions will dictate the success of the organization
so we need motivated people to constantly improve Erasmus Extreme!
- Commitment – be dedicated to the work and effort your position requires.
If you have any questions about the positions, want to familiarize yourself more with the association or simply want some beers don't hesitate to join our recruitment drinks on 25th of April 6pm-8pm at Café in de Smitse on campus!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 1st of May at 23.59!