What does marketing committee do?
The marketing committee is taking care of all the social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Linked In, UniLife), as well as the website and the newsletter.
You will create visual material for posts, stories, write captions, update the website, and send out the newsletter about the events, trips, and more to engage all the possible extremers out there. Also, taking photos and editing videos from the events and trips would be part of it. Additionally, communication via social media i.e. answering questions in DM.
All in all, the marketing committee is playing a vital role in connecting all extremers and reinforcing Erasmus Extreme values through various channels.
What are we looking for?
Motivated and creative students with a big interest in brand building, social media, and marketing. You are going to work in a team of 4 for approximately 5 hours per week, so a team player attitude is necessary. Experience in photo and video editing programs, copywriting and WordPress is an advantage but not required. More importantly passion for extreme sports and a lot of willingness to learn!
- You have an eye for design (canvas, photoshops, iMovie)
- Analytical mind (to be able to look into social media analytics)
- Social media and PR related experience is a plus
Website and newsletter manager
- Advanced knowledge of the English language
- Experience in WordPress
Why should you join?
- Meet friends for a lifetime and work with like-minded people: Becoming an active member of an association is a perfect opportunity to meet people at the start of the academic year as we regularly host social drinks, game nights, and other activities!
- Gather work experience in a small business environment: working in one of the committees gives you an awesome opportunity to apply skills gained in the classroom on practice and deepen your knowledge in the fields of your interest.
- Develop your skills in photo, video, copywriting, analytics, website maintenance, and newsletters
- Experience in marketing and brand building.