As the Head of Marketing of Erasmus Extreme you’ll be in charge of the organization’s
website and main social media platforms; Instagram & Facebook. You will be responsible for
boosting the awareness and exposure of the association. You could recruit your own marketing committee later on, to help you achieve all of this during the year don't worry! You will play a big role in attracting new members who fit right in the extreme family. Additionally, you will be helping other committees (especially the activities committee) and your fellow board members. As you know, Erasmus Extreme organizes many events throughout the year and marketing is a major key in the success of these events.
- Gain valuable experience on how to successfully guide an organization
- Develop your communication, networking, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Gain confidence and responsibility in the business industry
- Work in a cross-functional team, which ensures that each person’s capabilities are
used to their full potential
- Contribute to the growth of Erasmus Extreme Sports Association
- Join a daring and friendly community
What we look for
- Creativity – you do not see problems but also seek solutions
- Proactiveness – willingness to try new things without being afraid of failure
- Reliability – people can count on you to get the work done.
- Team player – able to work in a team and willing to compromise.
- Time management – some weeks will be more work than others. We seek for
people who are flexible with their time and effort between university.
- Motivation – your actions and decisions will dictate the success of the organization
so we need motivated people to constantly improve Erasmus Extreme!
- Commitment – be dedicated to the work and effort your position requires.
If you have any questions about the positions, want to familiarize yourself more with the association or simply want some beers don't hesitate to join our recruitment drinks on 25th of April 6pm-8pm at Café in de Smitse on campus!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 1st of May at 23.59!