As chairman of Erasmus Extreme you’ll be the head of one of the biggest sports associations at Erasmus University. It will be your responsibility to set out the organizational strategy, ensure organizational growth and progress and improve internal processes. As Chairman, it is
essential to have a generic overview of the organization and to stay up to date with the committees and the board. You should thus be knowledgeable about the organization and able to share your opinion and expertise with the committees and individual members to help the organization grow.
As the face of the organization, you will also have a responsibility to build and maintain relationships with the sponsors and other partners. You will be the contact person for Erasmus Extreme. Furthermore, you are taking on a role to expand the network of members, partners and maintaining relationships with relevant companies and individuals.
- Gain valuable experience on how to successfully guide an organization
- Develop your communication, networking, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Gain confidence and responsibility in the business industry
- Work in a cross-functional team, which ensures that each person’s capabilities are
used to their full potential
- Contribute to the growth of Erasmus Extreme Sports Association
- Join a daring and friendly community
What we look for
- Creativity – you do not see problems but also seek solutions
- Proactiveness – willingness to try new things without being afraid of failure
- Reliability – people can count on you to get the work done.
- Team player – able to work in a team and willing to compromise.
- Time management – some weeks will be more work than others. We seek for
people who are flexible with their time and effort between university and being a social entrepreneur
- Motivation – your actions and decisions will dictate the success of the organization
so we need motivated people to constantly improve Erasmus Extreme!
- Commitment – be dedicated to the work and effort your position requires.
If you have any questions about the positions, want to familiarize yourself more with the association or simply want some beers don't hesitate to join our recruitment drinks on 25th of April 6pm-8pm at Café in de Smitse on campus!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 1st of May at 23.59!